On this week's edition of New York NOW:
- What do Democrats in the State Senate and Assembly want in this year's $216+ billion state budget? We'll tell you.
- Senate Finance Chair Liz Krueger, D-Manhattan, joins us with an update on budget talks, and what's ahead.
- Michael Gormley from Newsday and Joe Spector from POLITICO New York break down the news of the week, including a budget look-ahead.
- New York could create a new public health care option for low-income undocumented people. New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Murad Awawdeh joins us to explain.
- County officials gather in the Albany area and hear from top officials on the budget. Darrell Camp reports.
Learn More: nynow.org